Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Free Choice Blog 5.08

For this free choice blog I’ll be writing about another NBA article. I’ll be talking about Kobe Bryant and his recent comeback to the league after a devastating injury he suffered last season. Kobe Brant tore his Achilles last season and was out for the rest of the season including the playoffs. Man people wondered if he would be able to make a complete comeback from this injury because there has really only been one player to ever do it, that being Dominique Wilkins. Though Kobe has only played two games since his very recent return he’s already shown that he’s still a scoring threat in his second game when he scored 20 points. He didn’t play very well offensively on his first game back however only making 2 of the 9 shots he took that night, Kobe made up for this though by getting rebounds and getting his teammates involved in the offense. Some people still question whether or not he’ll be able to be back at 100% but I think given enough time Kobe can be just as efficient as he was before the injury, regardless of how much he’s aged or how old he is at the time. Some people haven’t realized that Kobe Bryant was actually able to come back from his injury ahead of schedule and he’s still been able to help his team efficiently. Within time I feel Kobe will have recovered completely. My personal reaction to reading this article was very negative because the author said that he felt Kobe wouldn’t be able to be the old Kobe again. I believe the author’s intent was to inform people about Kobe Bryant’s current situation and give his predictions on how the situation will play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment